Saturday, October 26, 2013

A year ago today

For the past few weeks our move to Regina has been on my mind.  And today even more so.

Somewhat suddenly a few moments ago I realized that it's been exactly a year since we set out from Ottawa for Regina.  I would guess that by this time we were about half-way to North Bay (which is where we spent our first night).

I find this amazing for a number of reasons.  First of all, it's hard to believe that we the trip so recently - it seems as though it was a life-time ago. Secondly, it's hard to believe that we've been in Regina for just about a year.  In some ways it feels as though we've been here longer than a year, and in others it seems almost incomprehensible that've been here for a year.

If time keeps speeding up as it has over the past few years before I know it we'll have been here for five or ten years (and hopefully by then our garden will actually be producing a reasonable output).

No comments: