Tuesday, August 28, 2007

On the Move

As of tomorrow morning I will be back in Montreal after more than four months in sunny St. John’s. I have mixed feelings about my return, though this is mainly because shortly after I return I will have to move from my current apartment to a new apartment, though how this move is to happen has not yet been sorted out. Hopefully something will fall into place (my original plan was to buy a hand truck and move things between the two places several boxes at a time).

My return to Montreal not only means a return to class and school work, but also a return to busing and other related activities. Actually just today I received the schedule for my first week back on the job. It is hard to believe that it has been more than four months since I have changed a keg or bused a table.

Aside from a few busing shifts I will actually not have all that much on my schedule for my first few days in Montreal. This should be nice, and will hopefully allow me to see more of Montreal than I would see otherwise, or these several days off may just allow me to catch up on a summer’s worth of missed naps.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I do not think you missed them all!