Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Neighbourhood sights

Despite the fact that most of the time our neighbourhood is kind of quite, there are occasionally a few funny or noteworthy goings on (such as the car accident two blocks from us that made the news this morning or the flipped semi from a few days ago at a different nearby intersection).

Maybe these are a few of the less noteworthy features of our neighbourhood?

So I think I've figured out where the local pizza fanatic lives.


And then yesterday I saw this cool bike as I was walking home.


Isn't Ottawa life exciting life?

4 comments:

peadarhogan said...

Is it available in unicycle?

Cameron said...

If only.

Just the other day I was thinking about the fact that I haven't been riding my unicycle lately. Definitely a bummer.

peadarhogan said...

Too bad. Still, the ideal choice for the fisherman on the go with his cod on ice.

Cameron said...

One wonders why we don't see more of them in outport Newfoundland, or anywhere things have to be moved and the mover might not want to use a car.