Friday, February 07, 2014

Kitty pics or my feeble attempt at link bait


Because of the popularity of yesterday's cat-based post (the tweet highlighting the post was favourited twice) I've decided that I should share a few of the  hot kitty pics I snagged today.


While maxing and relaxing after lunch and before tackling today's projects I suddenly found myself with a kitty on my lap.  It wasn't long before the kitty was taking a quick nap.



At time he was more closer to wakefulness, but still just as disinterested in moving.


He also took advantage of today's bright sun.

Actually, they both did.


For old times sakes, I also feel like including two pics from their first days together.  If I recall correctly, these were both taken relatively soon after they were comfortable enough with each other that they could be around each other unsupervised.



While they still aren't constant cuddle companions, they are pretty good at getting along.

And, not surprisingly, as I wrote this post he spent some time hanging out on my lap.


Cameron - 7
Neil - 0

No comments: