Sunday, September 27, 2015

A Few Quick Notes 624

-We are in the midst of an almost perfect fall in Regina.  After a few near-frost days the temperatures have really warmed up and the skies have been free of intrusive clouds.

-Of course, while the weather has been great the leaves have been turning (and falling) at a remarkable rate.  In just about a week the tree in our front yard went from green to yellow to empty.


Of course, other trees aren't changing quite as quickly and it is a great time to walk around on many of Regina's well-maintained trails.


Seriously, it's hard to imagine a much more beautiful time of year in Regina.

-And of course, I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to take a related time-lapse video



[Embedded video]

-For some reason I've been quite pie-inclined for the past few weeks.  I'm really having to restrain myself from cranking two or three pies (as I did last weekend).

I think I'm going to crack.

No comments: