Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Few Quick Notes 131

-If I recall correctly, today was a pretty nice day, at times warm and sunny. Unfortunately, it seems that I spent must of the sunlight hours either asleep or in a building facing away from windows.

-Speaking of windows, today I tried to clean the windows in our living room. Surprisingly, I went to the extent of taking them out and placing them on the floor so that I could properly clean both sides. The only problem with all of this was that our $1 window cleaner just isn’t that good. Instead of nice, clean windows, we have clean-ish windows with a white-ish film.

At least there was some improvement, as I don’t think that I could have handled looking through incredibly dirty windows all winter long.

-Today in my business information class the director of Concordia’s libraries addressed us. I guess this was on schedule, but I seem to have overlooked it, as I was somewhat surprised by his presence. Actually, I am pretty sure it was on the schedule; I just didn’t quite pay attention to his title.

-After class I made a batch of humus. Maybe in a few minutes I will get around to sampling it before I go to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try vinegar in water as a window cleaner. It really works!

Cameron said...

That may be the case, but as I have an aversion to working with vinegar I don't think I will be able to try it.