Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Few Quick Notes 133

-I woke up this morning to find that an inch or two of snow had fallen while I was sleeping. Though I probably shouldn’t have been, I was quite surprised to see this turn of events. I was beginning to think that we might miss winter. Unfortunately, the temperature wasn’t in keeping with the snowfall so the snow has basically disappeared, I guess Montreal will have to try again when it comes to snowfall.

-As of last night I finally have phone access in my room. My mother was clearly becoming quite frustrated at her inability to call me. Fortunately, 24 hours in, I still have not heard the sound of the phone ringing.

-Today I cut up two pineapples that I bought a few days ago.

-Yesterday night I went out and cut a twig from a tree and then gave it a full AACR2 certified bibliographic description. It turns out that this is pretty easy as things such as edition statement and publisher can basically be ignored.

While waiting for class this morning I measured a chair. This was then described in full when I returned home for the afternoon.

-I have far too much work to be spending my time emailing and blogging, but of course that is what is happening.

No comments: