Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Apartment Update 2

-Today, after taking a shower, I noticed that a section of our bathroom floor seemed to be covered in water. More surprising was that it was quite clear that this water did not come from the bathtub area, but from a seemingly non-existent source. After some investigation Nithum and I failed to locate the source. Fortunately, it seems that the water did not continue to accumulate and lead to a substantial problem.

-Various sections of our parquet floor seem to be no longer attached to the sub-floor. While this isn't typically much of a problem, it is somewhat annoying to find a section out of place.

-Our walls are still pretty bare. We haven't really put much of anything up to cover our plain white walls.

-Though I thought I had figured out a way around it, our oven still seems to bake unevenly. I now fear that I will have to put up with this inferior cooking apparatus for the duration of my residency in the apartment.

-A few nights ago, for the first time since I moved in in September, I changed a few light bulbs. As most of our fixtures seem to hold about three bulbs losing one or two isn't a bit problem, allowing me to one undertake the task every few months.

No comments: