Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Few Quick Notes 156

-Today has been an absolutely beautiful day. Though the temperature is being reported as below zero, it certainly doesn’t feel that cold. Having the sun shining brightly hasn’t hurt things either.

-Because of the previously mentioned great weather, I decided to go for a walk shortly after I awoke this morning. Though most of my walk was indoors, as I went to the Staples by walking through connected shopping centers, it was nonetheless quite pleasant.

While at Staples I decided to try and buy some envelopes to go with the ream of paper that I had previously decided to buy. Shortly after arriving in the envelope section I learned that I could not buy five of the envelopes, only six or more. I also learned that for an additional 97 cents, I could have 25 envelopes instead of 6. Of course I ended up buying 25 instead of six, though I really can’t quite imagine what I will be doing with more than about four of them.

-As it is a nice day today, and as I purchased some milk a few days ago, I decided to bake some bread. While all seems to be going well, I have noticed that the dough is taking longer than usual to rise to the appropriate level.

-It seems likely that for dinner tonight I will try to continue my recent tradition of success with chickpea curries. In a change of tradition, I think that I may try to do something with beef instead of chicken. Hopefully the fact that I won’t really be changing my spicing all that much won’t be all that problematic.

No comments: