Thursday, May 12, 2011

Work around?

For much of this evening Blogger has been unable to accept new posts or comments.  It seems that there are some issues that they are trying to resolve.  As far as I can tell they have thus far been hesitant to suggest a time by which service will be restored.

Anyway, all of this means that I can't get my up to the minute stats that I am accustomed to checking periodically throughout most evenings.  How am I supposed to get any work done if I can't confirm that we have had three pageviews in the past 2 hours?

I am curious if this post will even be posted as the system is supposed to be down (though I am trying to post it through an in-direct mechanism that I hope is still functional).  Actually, testing this mechanism is my only real justification for this post.

Update: My 'work around' didn't really work - it was held up in the system until Blogger came back online.

No comments: