Thursday, May 09, 2013

It didn't take long

So after complaining about not seeing Marie fall asleep and then even going so far as posting a video with nothing but clips of her falling asleep I didn't have to wait long to see Marie fall asleep.  Basically just after I made the last post she fell asleep behind me.



[Embedded video]

I'm starting to get the sense that Marie's inclination is to spend as much of her day as possible sleeping.

Of course, when I arrived home from work today nobody was taking a cat nap.  Instead my arrival was being eagerly awaited.  Jeannette, in particular, was quite keen to show off some of her handiwork.


I'm still not entirely sure what to think of this kind of thing, but as far as I could tell Marie didn't seem to mind the hat.  Jeannette suggests that she didn't mind the hat because it was made to measure.  My thought is that maybe she's just super laid back and not inclined to knit pick.

And as much as I am loathe to say it, I do think she looks kind of cute (but I don't want this to be taken as an suggestion that I think new outfits should be regularly procured/created).

No comments: