Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Life On Display

A few weeks ago my parents and sister went to Michigan to visit relatives. While there cousin decided to show my father and sister all of the jump rope tricks that he could do, though this demonstration was done without a rope. When my father returned he was kind enough to give me a demonstration of Owen’s routine. Since that time he has been willing to show people all of his jump rope tricks, of course always with the same rope that Owen used.



Today I made some more bread, actually another 10 loaves. This is a very short clip of me punching down and then kneading the dough.



[Embedded videos]

1 comment:

Neil said...

I'm too lazy (right now) to go back and confirm this, but it seems as though whenever I go a long time without posting, and then I finally make a post, Cameron posts within an hour after me.