Thursday, February 14, 2013

Road Trip - 1

Sorry, a few days ago I listened to an interview with Tom Green on WTF so I have a few of his classic film titles rolling around my head.

Down to more pressing business, now that Jeannette and I have a new car we're going to break it in by taking a long-weekend road trip to Calgary to visit some of Jeannette's extended family.

Though we won't leaving for a few hours, this will be my last chance to post from my computer as will be leaving half-way through the work day directly from my place of work.  Of course, assuming all goes well and this 3G stuff works as it's supposed to in the open prairie, I hope to make at least a few quick updates from the road.

In case you're curious, I'm definitely a little bummed that we likely won't quite make it to the Rockies - I guess I'll just have to settle for the Ikea.

Cameron - 16
Neil - 0

No comments: