Friday, February 08, 2013

They must be losing money

About ten years ago, back when I used to live in New York, I occasionally ordered items from a catalogue company. These guys sold quite a variety of goods, but probably would be understood to specialize in hunting and military surplus materials (not items that I tend to buy frequently).

Anyway, what is impressive about this company is not that they sell comically large magazines or cases of thousands of bullets, but after than ten years since my last purchase they are still sending me print catalogues. Maybe even more impressive is that they somehow managed to wangle my Newfoundland address even though I only would have had any of my purchases sent to my New York address. Because it's not worth following up this may just have to remain a mystery for the ages.

Cameron - 5
Neil - 0

No comments: