Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rainy Atlanta

As a four-year-old might say, I 'raced' Cameron to Georgia. I'm now settled in at the Holiday Inn Express in Carrollton, GA. If you happen to read this, and you'll be seeing me within the next few days lookout for really bad "but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night" jokes.

I'm here to go to INTEGERS 2007, a math conference being hosted by the University of West Georgia. Tomorrow afternoon I will give a talk roughly covering half of what I did for my Masters thesis. I hope it goes well. At worst, it'll only be bad for 20 minutes.

My computer is telling me that it's 2:48 ADT, so I should probably be tired enough to get to bed.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You hardly ever blog, but then when you have been travelling all day and you have a presentation the next day, THEN you blog.