Thursday, October 04, 2007

Crap

On Tuesday night I was quite pleased with myself. I had submitted a business information lab and was pleased at how well my answers compared with those provided by the instructor. In particular, I was satisfied with the information that I had found for the final question, particularly as it came from a different source than the possible answer provided by the instructor.

Today, while going through some papers while looking for a government documents lab I came across some suspicious looking documents. It turns out that I somehow managed not to staple the final question to the document I eventually submitted.

Hopefully I will be able to submit the answer to the final question, though I guess I will have to wait and see. If I am not able to submit this answer it would be somewhat ironic, as it was the answer that took me the most time to compile.

No comments: