Monday, December 08, 2008

A Few Quick Notes 249

-We finally had another temperature drop, which has now gone as low as about -10, though it seems that like the last time this one is not meant to last. In theory, by the end of the week we should be back above zero.

-Neil and I had our second ultimate game on Saturday. Unlike last time, we were smoked by the opposing team. Actually, I don't think that I have ever been so over matched by an opposing team. Basically all of the males on the other team could lose any of the guys on our team at will. Amazingly, we managed to break 25, though I don't quite know how.

More importantly, just as the game was nearing its end, I managed to jump up and have my feet knocked out from underneath me. I managed to land on my right elbow and the right side of my hop. While the bruising wasn't as substantial as I expected, both contact sites are still somewhat sore. Hopefully things will have cleared up by Saturday.

-As I was getting the impression none of us were getting enough coq in our diet I decided to make coq au vin for dinner last night. To wash down the main course I prepared another sticky toffee sponge pudding, which was quite tasty.

-Though I haven't been incredibly productive today, I have managed to mark a few papers and do some reading. Hopefully I will be somewhat productive this evening.

No comments: