Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas Check 1

So it seems that the live blogging of this Christmas has started a
little earlier than I originally expected due requests by Neil and
Rebecca.

We started the festivities with a leg of lamb and mashed potatoes.
Afterwards we cleaned up and waited for the preliminary gift opening
festivities. Though a number if gifts were exchanged two were
particularly important. My uncle gave my mother a new toaster oven
while I gave my sister a game called Fluxx.

Soon after the game was opened we began to play. Though my previous
experience with the game was not of particular advantage I did manage
to win.

Eventually my parents and sister made there way to a party and Neil,
Rebecca and I continued to play the game, which is where things stand
now.

Presumably as the night progresses I will keep you updated on any
Santa sightings or seasonal happenings that are of consequence.

Until later.

No comments: