Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas Check 12

It seems that since I began my nap about three hours ago the rain has
only gotten worse. Amazingly, it seems that most parts of the yard
are still covered in snow, though I not sure how much longer this can
possibly last. On the other hand, as temperatures are expected to
drop this evening, if we do manage to keep our snow we should be then
have a nice white covering for a number of days.

Though I haven't yet checked, I presume that people have or will soon
be be arising from their naps and re-emerging. I presume that this
will be a signal to start working on preparing the food for tonight's
fondue session. On the other hand, Kirsten did get a copy of Ticket
to Ride: Europe this morning so it may be necessary for us to first
play that game before getting down to work on other more timely
matters.

No comments: