Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Interview on Media and Politics

For the past few weeks I have been reading about media and politics (mainly because of an assignment on the same subject). Much to my surprise, this topic has really stayed on my mind and caused me to think about at least some of the media that I consume on a daily basis.

A few days ago I had the pleasure of listening to a The Sound of Young America interview with Gideon Yago (former This American Life contributor), which happened to be on a similar subject. Yago, a former MTV News employee, talks about his experiences with that organization as well as about other media related matters in the United States. Maybe it was just my recent reading, but I found this to be a particularly informative and insightful interview. If you have any interest in the subject matter you might want to check it out.

No comments: