Thursday, June 02, 2011

Silence Explained

Some of you may have noticed that there have been fewer posts of late. (Though the more I think about it, thinking that any of you might have noticed this is a little bit presumptuous on my part and likely quite inaccurate.)

The primary reason for this reduced posting rate is that I was preparing for a comprehensive exam that I finally got to write on Tuesday (May 31). Moreover, last month Jeannette and I moved to Wolfville and had to deal with all of the frustrations associated with packing things and then re-arranging them in the new location.

Anyway, while I still have plenty of work to do, I hope that I might be able to post a somewhat more frequently in the near future (because I know how much you all want to hear about my trips to the grocery store and what I think about the current weather conditions wherever I happen to be).

4 comments:

jlye said...

You'll be talking about trips to the New Minas grocery stores. That's at least shaking things up a bit!

Donald McKay said...

I am content with fewer posts, as this is my first time checking Montifax in about 2 weeks. It was a busy time for me, too!

Kathy said...

I missed the frequent updates of grocery trips and more. Keep up the posting.

Business logo design said...

I agree with your post.Very impressive write up..
Keep posting!!