Friday, April 05, 2013

A Few Quick Notes 597

-Well, after several snow free days (and even a fair bit of melting) we're now in the midst of another patch of flurries/full-fledged snowfall.  Bummer.  I guess I was really hoping that by April I'd be starting to get a sense of what our backyard looks like.

-It seems I've had another extended absence from these parts.  Woops.  It seems that working, painting, household chores, etc. keep me away from too much recreational internet usage, and I'm not particularly vigilant when it comes to using the few minutes a day I do have for blog updates.

-Because our house is relatively old and un-updated our insurance provider required that we obtain an additional electrical inspection after we took possession.  Not surprisingly, we had a few things to update.  The electricians did a few hours of work on Wednesday and should be back again today to do the rest of the updating.  We're planning on having them also do a few optional projects that should make our life a fair bit easier (like adding a plug in the bathroom and making sure that we have more than one plug in the master bedroom).

-Ok, now to deal with the electricians.

2 comments:

peadarhogan said...

Master bedroom- sounds fancy.

Cameron said...

It sounded so fancy that I was tempted not to use the word as I was writing the post. And maybe the usage wasn't even correct as I am not sure that it is reasonable when there are two equally sized bedrooms, one with one plug and the other with two, to suggest that the less-plugged room is in any way superior.