Thursday, April 11, 2013

Name that house!

A few weeks ago I happened upon a Saskatchewan Gazette notice regarding the naming of a ranch under the authority of the Names of Homes Act.

Of course, this was something that I felt I had to look into a little more.

Turns out this act is exactly what I hoped it would be - basically it grants a home or ranch owner the ability to register a name for their home.  How cool is that?

Anyway, as soon as Jeannette and I can come up with an awesome name we'll be submitting the paperwork, waiting the required waiting period, and then naming our home!

So because we're both suffering from naming-block we're open to suggestions from the internet wilds - just leave a comment with your suggestion.

We'll definitely keep you updated with our progress on this front.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How about a picture of the house? Then I will have an idea of what kind name would be suitable.