Friday, April 19, 2013

Going on a Bieber hunt - 1

So as some of you may know, this is Junos week in Regina.  I gather that the whole event will be capped off with an awards gala on Sunday night (though, to be perfectly honest, I'm a little fuzzy about the scheduling and am less than motivated to head to their website to figure it all out).

What this means for me and all of my fellow celebrity hunters is that we may get a chance to see Canadian music Royalty in person.  This process may be slightly confounded for me as I don't think that there are too many Canadian music hotshots that I might actually be able to identify, and I suspect that of those that I might be able to identify only a sliver might actually make the trip to Regina.

Though I can't say I've ever really listened to his music, I am pretty sure that I'll be able to recognize J. Bieber - so I'm really hoping that I may get to see him.

Actually, I'm kind of thinking that I may want to ramp my Bieber hunt up by heading to the airport for one of the Toronto flights tonight, you know, to maybe see his monkey in person.  Let's just hope that by being a Belieber I'll ensure that J. Biebs flies commercial rather than charter/privately.

Because Jeannette's coming back from a work trip on what I hope will be J. Biebs flight I'll probably pick her up too.  Do you think that once she lands she'll text me any deets about celebrities on the plane so I can be mentally prepared?

Oh, and can anyone even confirm that Bieber is actually even coming to Regina?  I keep hearing his name mentioned but don't have any real deets.  Anyway, hopefully my trip to the airport won't be for naught.

No comments: