Friday, January 09, 2015

Sickness

Starting on about New Year's Eve I began to feel a cold coming on.  Over the next few days things progressed rather nicely and before I knew it I was in the midst of suffering through a full-fledged cold.

By Monday and Tuesday of this week things were in such full swing that I stayed home from work.

By Wednesday, though still present, the cold was beginning to taper off.

Thursday wasn't great, but it also wasn't that bad.

Today's been pretty cough and phlegm filled but otherwise pretty good.

Of course, just as I was starting to get a little better Jeannette began going in the opposite direction.  Now that she's a few days in, Jeannette's just about where I was at the beginning of the week.

Kind of a disappointing way to ring in the new year.

No comments: