Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mary, Montifax's New Audio Correspondent

A few days ago I mentioned to my friend Mary that Montifax now had the ability to take calls, as well as the ability to post such calls. Upon tell her this I encouraged her to call and act as our correspondent, an idea to which she seemed receptive.

The following message is her first piece audio commentary.




[Embedded Audio]

In response to the message, I will say that I purposely tend to omit names as I am not always sure to what extent people want a presence on the web. In particular, I know that there are many people who wouldn't really mind a somewhat anonymized version of their story being told, but might not want their name associated with my take on the story over which they had no control (except to post a rebuttal in the comment section). Once I know that someone doesn't mind having their name used I am more than willing to use it as it typically makes the recounting of a pertinent tale a fair degree easier.

So this comment is relevant to all of you whose names I don't use. It is not meant to be a slight, but a way of preserving a degree of privacy.

No comments: