Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Few Quick Notes 441

-Today was another nice and sunny day in Halifax. Actually, if anything, today may have actually been a little to nice and sunny to be pleasant. While I can't speak for others, I know that the weather conditions were causing me to sweat uncontrollably from shortly after 9:00 AM this morning.

-We didn't play our last scheduled Ultimate game because of inclement weather. Hopefully we will get a chance to play our upcoming game.

-I have been doing a fair bit of RA work and studying this week. This has been quite emotionally fulfilling and should also be rather financially satisfying.

-I have been on quite a tomato-less chili kick for the past few weeks. Yesterday, for the third time in about two weeks, I made a batch of tomato-less chili. I suspect that in another few days I will likely make another batch.

-I finally got around to taking care of a few garden related tasks this morning. Not only did I plant a few more beans but I also took care of a few pots of dead pea plants. Hopefully within a few weeks these new seeds will be producing beans for me to consume.

No comments: