Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Few Quick Notes 578

-Who knew that 22 and 65% humidity could feel so good?  Anyway, after a few days of oppressive heat 22 seems divine.  Even if we make it all the way to the forecast high of 25 I think I will be able to rid it out.

-The other nice thing about it not being 30+ is that my computer doesn't seem to be reacting so negatively to the temperature.  Though I guess having an excuse to no use my computer when it's over 30 isn't all bad.

-Peter brought the following video to my attention.

 

[Embedded video]

Who knew that switching between basketball teams would require the jumbotron/scoreboard unit to be lowered?

-Yesterday night, for the first time as far as I can remember, I tried some faux-meat stuff in the form of fake taco meat.  While whatever I ate wasn't exactly like taco meat, it definitely kind of worked like taco meat and was probably sufficient for most of my taco needs.  In addition to this stuff being red meat free, it was nice that I didn't need much time to prepare it before it was ready to go.

No comments: