Friday, May 25, 2012

Things that are the best

As a follow-up to my recent post about things that should be banned I thought that I should try to spread some positivity.  

So here is a list of things that are the best, at least for today and according to me:

1) Our two new window air conditioning units.

Sure, these window based units aren't central air, but they are already making life more pleasant.  And if appreciate them this much in late May I can't imagine how much I will appreciate them in July.

I knew it would be hot in Ottawa in the Summer, I just had no idea that it would be so hot in May.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To protect the baby polar bears from drowning as a result of your inefficient AC operation, perhaps you could put some kind of heavy insulation on each side of the unit to replace the plastic accordian strip that is equalled in ecological inefficiency only by Algore's private jet belching CO2 into the atmosphere so as to melt the polar ice cap as a result thereof.