Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Yup, that's still a thing

Much to my surprise, it's a month and a half later and I'm still updating my vegan food identification blog It's Already Vegan!

Who would have ever expected a non-vegan like me would ever have such a blog?

Though I guess that since Jeannette has become vegan I've become much closer to becoming vegan than I ever though I would.  And it hasn't hurt that at about the same time Jeannette became vegan I learned that red meat consumption can encourage kidney stone formation.  I'm kind of inclined to think that trying to avoid another kidney surgery would be a good idea.

All of this is basically just a way of saying that if you're looking to kill time on the internet by reading a second rate blog that I've got you covered (in more ways than one, two, three, or four).

No comments: