Thursday, December 06, 2007

A Few Quick Notes 139

-Today was another nice winter-ish day. We have snow on the ground and temperatures were below freezing, but not particularly cold.

-In a break with tradition, I will actually be doing something social tonight. I will be attending the library school Christmas party at Thomson House. As it officially started a few minutes ago I should probably be on my way.

-Tonight I finally got around to looking for some articles on DOIs (Digital Object Identifiers). From my basic understanding of these things it seems somewhat shocking that they haven’t been mentioned yet in library school. I guess we do have 4 months left.

-As I am out of bread and all other baked goods it seems that it is once again time for me to do some baking. Maybe I will get around to doing this on the weekend, and then study while the goods are in the oven.

-I had my last class for the semester last night. From here on out I have to complete one take home exam, one assignment, and a regular exam. Hopefully all will go well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ditto.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

The absence of any mention of DOI is perplexing, especially in such a top drawer programme of study.

Cameron said...

Causes one to wonder if with such omissions it can truly be considered a top drawer program of study.