Friday, November 20, 2009

Attack of the bots

It seems that our comments sections are being spammed rather frequently these days (meaning about once a day for the past few days). I wonder if this means that we will have to implement some type of anti-spam bot filter in these areas?

I guess I am thinking about this because Neil directed me towards VK Couples Testing a few days ago. When I ran the test with Rebecca, just so that I could figure it out, I ended up failing (though only by missing the case on the final 'n').

Anyway, if we are motivated you might see a few changes in our comments section in the coming days (though the more I think about it the more I get the sense that these spam comments actually make it look as though people are reading our blog).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

can anyone tell me which is the best counter strike guide ? :)...i found this one :

http://www.downloadzdb.com/Counter_Strike_Best_Guide

What do you far close to it ?

Thanx in advance

Sorry for my bad english :s