Friday, November 27, 2009

A Few Quick Notes 374

-Today was another less than perfect day in Halifax. While there were periods of no rain, the day was marred by longer periods of rain.

-We had chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight. While I originally was hoping to make the noodles from scratch I eventually ran out of time and ended up using some from a box. I guess my noodle making attempt will have to wait for another day.

-Neil and I have our first Winter league ultimate game tomorrow. While we recognize the names of a few people playing in the league we don't know any of other members of our team.

-For the past few days I have been spending a fair bit of my time marking. The batch of essays I have before me need to be done by Monday. I guess this means that I should probably try to complete at least another two or three this evening.

-Neil and I gave each other haircuts today. While Neil's hair wasn't that long, mine was approaching 12 inches in places. I think that both haircuts were justified and will be good in the long-run.

-As much as I would like to keep on going, I think it is probably best if I try to make my way back to the aforementioned marking.

No comments: