Sunday, November 22, 2009

How is it possible that I am tired

So far today I have had three Coke Zeros, 1 liter of coffee, 2 cups of tea, and 1 hour long nap, yet I am still exhausted.

Not just exhausted but so tired I am having trouble concentrating.

And all of this is less than twelve hours after I woke up this morning. How is it possible that I can feel as though I could go to sleep right now?

As I have a few more things to do tonight I will have to find a way to power through for at least a few more hours.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

You should take a picture of your empty cans, mugs, etc to fully demonstrate the extend of your caffeine consumption today.

Cameron said...

I think that would be too embarrassing and sad.

Of course, now that it is almost 11:30 I am feeling a bit of that buzz that I was looking for a few hours ago. I am already quite confident that I will have a horrible night's sleep because of my caffeine consumption.

Kathy said...

Are you eating well? Or maybe you are not sleeping well because of too much caffeine and then taking more because of lack of sleep...