Thursday, November 05, 2009

A Few Quick Notes 369

-I guess today was a little nicer than I expected it would be, meaning that I don't recall it raining.

-This change in the daylight allocation is really doing me in. It is now bright in them mornings when I get up on the early side of things and dark early in the afternoon. I think if it was up to me I would have kept things as they were before, but I guess the 9-5ers are a slightly more populous group that grad students without many morning commitments.

-All three of us are watching game 6 of the World Series. The funny thing is that while we are doing this we are using at least three computers (Neil and Rebecca are in the living from while I am in my room with my computer).

-A few minutes ago I looked at the grocery store fliers for the upcoming week and was pleased to see that a few of my favourite products will be on sale, notably cheap beef, pineapple, and potatoes.

-My baked fries should be ready momentarily. Much to my chagrin, I ended up throwing the entire bag on the tray.

-The Yankees just brought Rivera in.

No comments: