Saturday, October 02, 2010

Getting ready

For the past few days I have been undertaking a variety of tasks with hopes of preparing for my upcoming trip to Phoenix. Not surprisingly, some of these undertakings have been mirrored by Neil and Rebecca.

The most notable instance of this mirroring effect has been in the haircutting realm. As many of you will know, several days ago I had my hair cut. Yesterday afternoon Rebecca went for a haircut and ended up losing a few more inches than she expected to (even though it was shorter than expected I think it was a fine haircut). Neil, last night, asked me if I would be willing to take care of his shaggy locks. So now all three of us have been shorn of our gorgeous locks.

Laundry has been another area that has received attention. Yesterday I did a final load of laundry so that everything I need will be clean. Neil and Rebecca were doing some similar loads today, though I think that due to their later departure date that they may have more to do before they go.

I have also been collecting school work to bring with me. Of course this is likely going to be a waste of time as I suspect that I really won't manage to do much while I am away.

Anyway, the bewitching hour is now very near. Hopefully I am not forgetting anything key.

2 comments:

jlye said...

How can you take credit for Neil's haircut??

Cameron said...

I just managed to leave out a few of the key details, like the fact that I wasn't actually responsible for most of the cutting.