Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well that was a waste of time

Me: What's for dinner?

Magic 8 Ball: As I see it yes.

Me: But I don't understand? What are you saying?

Magic 8 Ball: Signs point to yes.

Me: But 'Yes' to what? I don't know which dish you are suggesting.

Magic 8 Ball: Outlook good.

Me: I'm drove nuts, nothing you are suggesting makes any sense. Do you even have any idea how to go about answering my questions?

Magic 8 Ball: Better not tell you now.

Me: Thanks. You could have saved yourself a lot of time had you just told me that at the beginning.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Seriously?

Donald McKay said...

As you were told when it was received as a gift, the giver of the 8 ball was of the opinion that it was broken, and your experience appears to support that supposition.

Cameron said...

Definitely some dud content on my part, though we did learn that your Magic 8 Ball isn't really that great at answering questions.

Unknown said...

I remember the suspicion of malfunctionality.

Unknown said...

Wait a minute. I think we have a clear-cut case of "operator error" here. The Magic Eight-Ball must be asked (or "aksed") yes or no questions. See the following reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_8-Ball