Thursday, March 08, 2012

For the first time in my life

For the past few days I have been becoming increasingly excited about the upcoming timeshift that will see us have an extra hour of late-day sunlight.

While I am still not looking forward to losing an hour of my night, I am certain that within a day or two I will be so excited by the extra hour of sunlight that all of my recent sleep-loss hardships will soon be forgotten.

Why didn't I appreciate the good things in life, like extra sunlight or scenic look-offs, when I was younger?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would refer you to comments once made by Sec. of Agriculture Earl Butts (during the Nixon Administration) regarding the good things in life just prior to him becoming the former Sec. of Agriculture during the Nixon Administration.