Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Few Quick Notes 572

-Much to my surprise we had a few hours of snow today.  Fortunately relatively warm temperatures meant that we didn't see much accumulation.

Fortunately for you, I was able to capture this non-accumulation through the power of time-lapse.




[Embedded video]

-I must be 5 for 19, with a +/- of about three on the total number of cups, in this year's RUTRTW.  And to think that this represents only a fraction of my coffee consumption.

-I made a nice batch of breakfast Afghans today.  I am really quite fond of this recipe.

-This evening I started making some bread.  After about an hour of the bread not rising I realized that adding some yeast would probably help that out.  I think I fixed things, but they still aren't perfect.

-This whole Robocall things keeps on trucking along.  It seems that today's big news was that the CEO has now 'requested' to appear before a parliamentary committee and discuss the investigation.

No comments: