Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Few Quick Notes 570

-We are coming to the end of another beautiful day in Wolfville.  While official reports put the temperature at just a few degrees above zero, I'm pretty sure that it felt much closer to 10 degrees.  The sun being out really helped.


-I am now 5 for 17 in my quest for RUTRTW glory.  Unfortunately I already have two donut rims weighing my quest down, so prospect of my snagging that camping get-up seem pretty slim.

-I haven't done any baking today.  Thought you'd not want to know.

You might be more interested to know that I did 'mill' some of my own whole wheat flour today.



This very roughly milled stuff was created with the assistance of a coffee grinder.  In addition to getting this batch of 'flour,' I may have also learned that coffee grinders are not flour mills as my sense is that the grinder may now be dead.

No comments: