Wednesday, March 07, 2012

A Few Quick Notes 568

-We had a pretty standard grey winter's day today.  I guess this is fine following yesterday's snowfall as it meant that we didn't have as much melting as we have had recently, and that is always nice.  Sadly, this melting is supposed to come tomorrow.

-I guess I must now be something like 4 for 14 in this year's RUTRTW contest.  I really think at some point I lost track of how many of these beverages I've purchased.  I do feel relatively certain that I have just four wins (three coffees/lattes and a 'donut').

-I've been intermittently following some of the 'Super Tuesday' coverage online.  My sense of things is that the results we are seeing mean that the whole issue won't likely be unresolved when we wake up tomorrow morning - though US presidential politics really aren't my speciality and I could be way off.

-It's just about 11:00 PM so I threw my loaf and a half of bread in the oven.  I guess I'll have freshish bread in the morning.

No comments: