Friday, April 20, 2007

Montreal Sign-off

As I write this I am sitting in my packed up room. My books are no longer on my bookshelf, my clothes are no longer in the closet, though my computer still is on my desk.

As usual, I seem to have ended up packing much more stuff that I can possibly need. Amazingly, I don’t quite understand what it is that is taking up so much stuff. Well that is not completely true, my steel toed books, three pairs of shoes, and unicycle are doing a pretty good job of killing luggage space. In particular the unicycle is taking up a fair bit of space.

Actually just yesterday I came to the realization that I likely won’t be bringing my unicycle back with me when I return to Montreal in the fall. If next year is anything like this past year, I won’t have the time or space to ride. This spring being pretty wet and snowy compounded the problems of the fall, resulting in only one ride. The wheel also takes a fair bit of luggage space.

Well I guess I should get back to tidying things up and preparing to go.

No comments: