Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Return to St. John’s

On Friday night I will be leaving Montreal for the summer. If I recall correctly, I am scheduled to arrive in St. John’s early on Saturday morning. As I don’t have to leave Montreal all that early I will try not to get up at the crack of dawn.

Once I return to St. John’s my Saturday schedule will be on the busy side. My morning starts with a shedding of the locks (haircut) at 9:20 followed by a curling game at 10:00. The rest of the day, as far as I can tell, will be spent curling. Sunday is likely to be spent in approximately the same fashion.

Fortunately Monday is a holiday and I should be able to sleep in and relax. I would not mind heading over to Monty’s to pick up a copy of the Globe. Maybe I will be able to work in a trip to Georgetown Bakery also.

On Tuesday I will head back to work for the summer.

No comments: