Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Apprently I have cried wolf too many times

It seems my recommendations of my own YouTube videos aren't worth very much these days. About a day after my latest recommendation my recommended video has only received 8 'views,' at least 2 or 3 of which came from me (and during this time we've supposedly had 15 unique visitors and some number of (dozens?) RSS subscribers).

I suspect that my inclination to post absolute garbage to YouTube for the past five years has made you hesitant to give anything I post a shot, and I guess I understand that. At best most of it is only moderately entertaining, and at worst some of it is downright atrocious.

Anyway, this isn't some kind of lame attempt to get more views for my vid (it's Ok, but nothing too special), just an effort to let you know that I know what you think about my vids (and to let you know that I'm a little relieved to know that our readers do have at least a modicum of taste).

No comments: