Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's certainly something

Well, as predicted we are receiving some snow (though when I woke up it hadn't yet started snowing). And so far the snow and the gloomy forecast have lead to quite a number of closures (with more in the works).


What troubles me is that it looks like the majority of this system is heading north of much of Nova Scotia so I really don't know how bad it will be for the rest of the day. I guess if it makes a sudden shift south we will be in for it, but otherwise I wonder if we might not just get the gentle, if steady, snowfall that we are getting at the moment.

Of course, if/when this turns to rain things could become quite treacherous on the roads.

Anyway, I guess I will allow myself to be distracted by the weather conditions as the day progresses, though I hope the extent of this distraction is limited. There is nothing worse than being completely and uncontrollably enthralled in a non-event.

No comments: