Monday, November 14, 2011

I was starting to think I had imagined it

For a few years I have had a vague memory of a television show from my childhood. Basically all I could remember was that there was dancing and that the the title was something along the lines of The Rockets.

Shortly after I mentioned this to Jeannette, though she had no recollection of the show, found a few clips and the theme online.



[Embedded video]

It turns out that the show as pretty much as I remembered in that it had some kids, dancing, and a Rocket based title. Apparently it was filmed in Winnipeg.

Now that I have reacquainted myself with the show I just want to know how long the show was on the air and why I possibly would have watched it. Also, does anyone else remember this show? I can't ever remember anyone talking about it.

And if it turns out that this clip really gave you a taste for more you are in luck, it seems that a number of episodes are available on YouTube.

1 comment: