Friday, January 23, 2009

Default Beard

A few days ago I realized that I seem to be well on my way to a new beard.

Through a lack of action on my part it seems that the beard is just developing on its own. Though I don't particularly want a beard, I don't seem motivated enough, or to not want it enough, to actually do anything about it. I guess I am probably falling back on the traditional winter arguement, which is that a beard will protect my face from harsh winter winds.

Hopefully before too long I will figure out where I stand on the issue and what actions might be appropriate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...I am always curious when it comes to hair affairs as you know...

Cameron said...

When I eventually get around to dealing with this appropriately I may have to make a brief stop at the Olibama stage.