Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Few Quick Notes 262

-We seem to be back to the below zero temperatures I am so fond of. As far as I can tell, they should be spending the rest of the week with us, which is nice as it might bring a little regularity to my life.

-This morning while preparing breakfast and working on a paper I slapped together a two loaf batch of bread. Though smaller usual, I am pretty pleased with the outcome. Unfortunately, Neil and I have managed to consume almost all of the first loaf already, which suggests that I shouldn't hold out too much hope that this bread will hang around for a long time.

-We had gnocchi, pork chops, and vegetables for dinner tonight, talk about exciting. I like to mix things up every once in while so we had broccoli instead of corn and green beans.

-I will have quite a busy day tomorrow. Aside from having six straight hours of seminars, I have to be involved in leading the first 3 hours, and then make a presentation in the second three hour session. The best part is that I don't really have a break between the two sessions.

No comments: