Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Dismantle the Nuclear reactor? I had no idea we even had one

So it seems that Dalhousie has a nuclear reactor. The reactor is located in the Life Sciences Center, which is the building next to the Hicks building, which is where I spend most of my time on campus.

I learned that there is a nuclear reactor on campus when I read a story from CBC about the fact that they are planning on dismantling it. I guess I am just a little surprised as it isn't something that you normally think of as being part of a thriving university community (Come for our students, our faculty and staff, and stay for our nuclear reactor). I presume that now that the news about it being dismantled (and that it exists) is in the public domain we can expect the usual assortment of student protesters (though I don't know what they would be protesting).

Another thing I recently learned about at Dalhousie is their Aquatron. While I still don't really know what this is, it does have a pretty impressive name and place on campus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://uworejoxu.builtfree.org/kolaci.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich