Saturday, April 24, 2010

How is this possible?

I just looked at some of our visitor data and it seems that the fact that I hadn't posted in almost three weeks didn't really have much of an impact on our traffic, actually in some cases it was higher than it is when I post on a daily basis.

Wow, I really don't know how I feel about this.

Does that suggest that my content has a relatively long lifespan, or that basically any blog, whether it is updated or now, will pull in a few hits a day?

I am not sure that this new information will really change my habits all that much. It should be clear to most of our regular readers by now that I haven't exactly been doing this to reach a mass audience or have any kind of impact (though maybe it would be nice if I hooked Haligonians up with a good butter sale occasionally).

No comments: